Friday, June 13, 2008

Where in the world is Cyndi?

I'm not dead--just in Utah. :) We're on a three-week tour of the Southwest that Ron has been planning since he was 12. I'm only slightly exaggerating...his parents took him and his brother on a similar trip in 1961 and he started thinking about recreating it the moment Thomas arrived.

I started off the trip with a bang that included cellulitis, a sinus infection, and a really bad attitude. The sinus infection cleared up, Thomas has taken over the bad attitude responsibilities (and he is doing a bang-up job), and the cellulitis re-occured in my leg resulting in a quick trip to the hospital in Panguitch, Utah this morning.

We head down the Green River tomorrow for a 4-day raft trip. Until we return, some photos from the Zion, Grand Canyon, and Bryce portions of the trip can be seen here: my Flickr.

No comments: