Tuesday, August 4, 2009

School Days Scrapping

Last week I picked up a cute school-themed paper pad by My Mind's Eye, and it's got me in school-scrapping mode. I am really ready for school to start, not because my kids are bored and driving me crazy, but because I am bored and ready to get back into a routine. Both children have been at camp all day for weeks, and I miss them. I am at loose ends with nothing to do, and feeling a bit useless. I realize that this is a problem many moms would love to have, but I am ready for fall and back-to-school and church activities and an upcoming trip to Chicago with some wonderful friends.



These papers have wonderful texture, spot embossing, and glitter, which makes even these very simple pages look a little bit fancier, and somehow sparkly school buses are perfect for Annamarie.



1 comment:

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

Wow, I LOVE this! Very cute. If I had bought that paper it would still be sitting in my stash because I wouldn't be able to figure out how to make it work.

Coincidentally, I am looking forward to a trip to Chicago with friends, too! ;)