Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Stash Busting Weekend

Recently I've done a lot more gallery surfing and shopping than actual scrapping, but I'm on a roll this weekend. Shimelle's class has me in "use it or lose it" mode, and I feel a big purge coming on.

I am a big fan of Doodlebug Design, and notoriously unable to part with any of their products, no matter how old. See the tokens on the layout below? 2003. And that's one of my last remaining Heidi Swapp bling circles. I love them and they are very hard to find these days. The rub-ons are Making Memories, also from 2003, and they are still the best quality rub-ons around...they go on like buttah.





I am a sucker for the paper pads Michaels sells, especially the glitter and spot-embossed ones, but I wish they were about a third of the size. Who needs 54 sheets of paper from the same line? The background on the layout below is from one of those pads, and I never thought I'd use it, but I kind of like it here.


Annamarie and I are off to get haircuts and have some lunch, and the boys are shopping for new sneakers. Thomas has clearly hit that growth spurt we've all been waiting for. It's nice to see him actually eating for a change but he is, in true teenage boy fashion, eating us out of house and home.

Wishing everyone a blessed Easter. He is risen!

No comments: