Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bingeing and Purging

Have I said before that I love Freecycle? We spent the morning cleaning out our garage and it's now the tidiest room in the house. I posted a bunch of things on Freecycle, and some of it has already been picked up by strangers who think my trash is their treasure. It's so much more satisfying to hand something over to someone who can actually use it than to add it to the heaps at the Salvation Army.

Among the things I got rid of was a big box of scrap supplies I'm never going to use. A sweet young man picked them up for his girlfriend, and my scrap space reorganization is one box closer to completion.

Oh, and the bingeing occurred when we went out for dessert at Pizza Bella. Thomas is sleeping over at a friend's house, and we wanted to do something special with Annamarie, so we indulged in some chocolate mousse for her and Chocolate Praline Domes for me and Ron. The domes are like giant truffles and I am certain that I do not wish to know their WW points value.

More 29-in-29 layouts to come tomorrow. I got sidetracked making about 20 cards and a mini-album.

No comments: