Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pray for the Lamberths

It's interesting to me how the internet, particularly the blogging part of it, makes the world seem simultaneously bigger and smaller. There's so much to learn, and so very many people doing good things for the world and for each other. I am always amazed at how the internet rallies around strangers who are hurting or in need; getting the word out, whether the need is for donations or simply prayer. I believe strongly in the power of prayer, and it certainly can't hurt to ask you to add to the pleas that are going up tonight on behalf of Mark Lamberth, a young father who suffered a devastating head injury just before Christmas. After showing some positive signs earlier, he has taken a turn for the worse.

1 comment:

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

How very sad. I will add my prayers.