Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ultimate Cruise Charm Swap

In my cruise recap I forgot to mention the outcome of the charm swap. I am really impressed with the creativity of the participants, and at the variety of different charms we received. I was NOT AT ALL impressed with the swap hostess, who was disorganized and just plain mean, and that is enough said about that. My resolve to avoid future swaps remains intact.

The completed bracelet is very heavy and it's hard to see the individual charms, so I am trying to think of an alternative way to display them...maybe in a frame. Unfortunately one of my charms broke before I got home. You can click on the photos to enlarge them.



I hope this gives a little better view of each charm. What a fun keepsake from a great trip!

2 comments:

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

They're all gorgeous. But I still like yours the best. ;)

Sue said...

I am sorry that it is not something you can actually wear...maybe just make two bracelets :) Glad that you enjoyed the cruise and I am jealous.(And mean teachers suck!!)