Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Follow Me

Do you know Uncle Kracker's awesome song, "Follow Me"?



I didn't know Kracker had a Blogger blog, but I'm sure he has tons of followers. I have four, over there to the right. Four people who at least pretend to like me. And I don't even know them...they're stalkers! Kidding, kidding. Love you, ladies.

So what's the matter--you don't like me? You want my soul to shrivel up and die because I feel like no one is reading my heartfelt posts? And the more frequent lame ones? Perhaps you just didn't notice the button over there, or were afraid to push it because you might mess something up.

My friend Jean has seven followers. SEVEN! Nearly twice as many as I have. I am ashamed, and humbled that she of the many followers deigns to follow me. She's probably pity-following. I don't care!

Please, I'm begging, click on "FOLLOW ME." You might win a million dollars or a pink iPhone. In the interest of full disclosure, it's highly unlikely, but you'll never know until you try.

5 comments:

Diane Duda said...

I'd follow you twice if I could. :)

Cyndi said...

Aww, you're bringing a tear to my eye. :)

Tanya said...

Well you know I'm a fan of yours...I just forgot to hit the follow button! Bad, bad friend I am! I remembered now though! :)

Cyndi said...

Wow, 6 followers! I am catching up to you, Jean. :)

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

Don't force me to remove myself from your followers just so I can win.... :)