Monday, August 18, 2008

Southern Pride

For the most part, I love living in the south. Sometimes, though, my fellow southerners seem determined to perpetuate the myth that everyone below the Mason Dixon Line is a character straight out of the Dukes of Hazzard. Yesterday we were at Subway, and a young girl of about 15 or 16 came in with her father (who may also be her uncle...you'll see) and she was wearing this t-shirt:



Just take a moment and study the image. There is so much redneck wrongness on this one shirt that it boggles the mind. Whose attention was this otherwise attractive young girl trying to attract with this stylish apparel? I'll just tell you one thing...even money says he has a pickup truck with a gun rack and no one has ever called him a metrosexual. ("Wha'd you call me, boy?")

Do not despair: You can purchase this fine shirt in your choice of 4 colors at Amazon. Order to early to prevent holiday disappointments.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
better get my order in now :o)

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

Oh dear Lord! I had better not find that thing under my Christmas tree. And we snicker, but someone is probably making BIG money on that shirt. LOL

Michelle StClair said...

So how many did you order?

Cyndi said...

Let's see, one for Kristi, one for Jean, one for Michelle... :D