Sunday, April 13, 2008

Just keep swimming



"What the heck is that?" you are asking. It's my pile of homework for Scrap Etc, which my little countdown clock says is 84 hours away. Woo hoo! Naturally I did the easy homework first. I have just two more classes to collect photos for, but one requires 40-60 pictures! I currently have 24 of those, so my camera will be working hard tomorrow.

For the other class I need 10 photos of people who had a great influence on my life, and it's really been a challenge. We are supposed to include positive and negative influences...I can certainly think of some on both sides but I don't have photos for all of them. I'm sure I can find something to represent them, though. Wonder if I can find a photo of a lying, stealing, back-stabbing shrew and a commitment-phobic, cheating weasel on the internet.

Oh, and several of the classes required a self-portrait, so I set up my tripod and had a little photo shoot with myself. After several dozen tries I realized that the problem with all the photos is that they look like me.

1 comment:

MicheleAnderson said...

Seriously, are you trying to make me look bad? I haven't done anything yet...