Monday, November 17, 2008

I May Need to Get a New Boyfriend*

I got a huge unexpected package from My Little Yellow Bicycle today, filled to the brim with items from their new Love Letters collection. The pictures on the website DO NOT do this collection justice. The colors are gorgeous, a ton of the elements are flocked, a ton of shaped papers, there are silky fabric tags and so many cool clear elements...I can't wait to play with it all. I'm going to have to wait a bit because right now I am feeling a powerful Christmas crafty urge.

Look, I am making a Christmas banner for my living room, using some gorgeous Chatterbox papers from last year. I hope it will add some festive to the room.



I should be putting a huge stack of layouts in albums, but they'll still be there after I make some Christmas shaker boxes and felt pillow covers. Anyone know a good source for wool felt?

*Because there is so much lovey-dovey stuff in this line that I feel kind of silly using it to create layouts about my husband of fifteen years, beloved though he is.

No comments: