Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Inspiration at Busy Bee

I just posted four great new articles by the Booya Girls at Busy Bee Scrapbooking. Check them out if you are looking for some great inspiration straight from your stash.

Despite the Booya Girls' excellent work, I am having trouble inspiring myself to scrap. I did this layout last night, and it just isn't doing it for me. This may be my favorite photo I've ever taken of my kids, and I wanted the layout to be special. You know how that is, don't you?



The detail photo is supposed to show how sparkly this page is in real life. The background paper is glittery, the cardstock is Bazzill Bling, and all of the embellishments are glittery. Maybe if you click on it you'll get some idea. I am still debating whether I am going to redo this one from scratch.

No comments: