Thursday, March 27, 2008

Not tagged.

Since my blog is followed by approximately zero readers, no one has tagged me, so I stole this meme from Alissa Fast's blog. :) Let's just say I tagged myself.

You're feeling: fairly chipper
To your left: a pile of new Pink Paislee stuff I got in the mail today, oh yeah!
On your mind: my messy house
Last meal included: pizza
You sometimes find it hard to: do what I should be doing, rather than what I want to be doing
The weather: dark :)
Something you have a collection of: primitive antiques
A smell that cheers you up: the hyacinths blooming in my yard
A smell that can ruin your mood: wet dog
How long since you last shaved: yesterday
The current state of your hair: pulled back with a barrette and way too poofy
The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): Clip-It-Up
Your skill with chopsticks: nonexistent
Which section you head for first in a bookstore: trade paperbacks
Something you're craving: a Diet Coke from McDonald's
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: I'll keep that to myself
How many times have you been hospitalized this year: none (thank goodness!)
Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: my bathroom
You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: attorney
Something that freaks you out a little: being trapped in small spaces
Something you've eaten too much of lately: french fries
You have never: flown in a helicopter
You never want to: eat fried scorpions

I'm going to tag Tanya and Michelle.

No comments: