Friday, March 28, 2008

Now I have been tagged

My fellow Booya Girl Shawna Webster took pity on me and tagged me. :) Shawna is an amazingly talented scrapper with two adorable little subjects. Check out her blog here: 2 Kids and Some Paper

Here are the rules: 1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their Blog. 2. Post the rules on your Blog. 3. Share 7 random facts about yourself on your Blog 4. Tag 7 random people, linking to their Blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their Blog.

I wrote 5 random facts for my Booya Girl page, so I'll try to think of seven different ones.

1. I love to play word games, with other people, on paper, or on the computer.
2. I won my school's spelling bee in fourth grade.
3. I believe dh and I would make a great Jeopardy team. He would take the history, geography, and political questions, and I would take the questions on pop culture, word origins, and the Bible. We would kick butt.
4. I despise talking on the phone, except to my closest friends and family.
5. I have serious social phobias, but I usually hide it pretty well.
6. I get totally starstruck and tongue-tied when I meet my scrapping idols. Donna Downey and Tara Whitney probably saw me as a babbling idiot. I am seriously having a few drinks before my upcoming classes with Karen Russell and Heidi Swapp.
7. I love to be in my house alone.

I don't know whether I can come up with seven folks to tag, but I'll try.
Michele
Karin
Gale
Amanda

OK, four is good.

No comments: