Friday, March 28, 2008

Thinking of turning pro

I think it's great that many scrapbookers have been able to turn their love of photography into business ventures. My mom and my sister-in-law both think I take great photos (although their standards are pretty low), so maybe I should consider becoming a portrait photographer. I could really use some extra money. I thought I'd spend a few minutes practicing with my son this afternoon. He insisted that I include the dog, but I figured it would be good practice for dealing with difficult clients.

Hmm, first I should probably remove distracting items from the background.


OK, everyone look at me.


How about a nice hug?


Well, hello.


Let's quit goofing around and get serious here. Show me your best side.


Now that's more like it. Whew, this is work better left to a trained professional.

No comments: